The Last-Mile Economy has arrived, and retailers are shipping more orders than ever. In a new nationwide study, US retail leaders share how they’re using new technology and delivery platforms to work around skyrocketing carrier costs and stifling carrier capacity limits.
Who is this ebook for?
- Retailer leaders seeking to make every online order a seamless and positive experience for customers
- Retail logistics leaders who want to understand the newest technology and solutions for fulfillment
- Retail operations leaders responsible for warehouse operations, order tracking, and inventory management
What you will Learn
- How new technologies are powering alternative delivery platforms for retailers
- How retailers are forecasting demand for the upcoming holiday season
- The ways retailers are preparing for demand spikes
- How retailers are turning to multi-modal delivery alternatives
- How retailers are working to solve the last-mile problem
- The technology solutions most used by high-growth retailers